analytics

Friday, October 22, 2010

Being sick really sucks

Seriously, everybody hates that shit. This is probably the first time I've been awake since maybe Wednesday night. I haven't been able to get out of bed at all. Ever had one of those experiences where you've slept so much that the line between dreams and reality seems to blur? Yeah I know it sounds cliche and like something out of a movie but I've had a rather high fever and this sorta did happen to me. I woke up and called a certain female who was hanging out with me in my dream. We were watching a movie (in my dream) the night before I woke, and I woke up and called her asking what time she had left. She had no clue what the fuck I was talking about and told me I should do less drugs. Whoooops. 


The moral ? OC + Benzo + Rum + ... fuck knows what else + Outside from 10pm-3am = disaster. 


I don't recommend blacking out and going out into the cold. You will catch the flu. Better post will come when my brain is more stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment